Monday, March 2, 2009
I need more time in my life.....
It is apparent that I have been WAY too busy to update, so let me do it now while I have a few minutes. The last month has gone very well, considering some circumstances that have arisen. Cory and I still like each other (whew! =) ) and are still just loving being married. School has started to pile up, and the pressure to keep it all up is growing. Midterm tests were all last week, and one this week, but at least that part of the semester is almost over! Work for me is going well, besides that fact that I recently got kicked in the head repeatedly. That was super fun. =) Cory's work is going well too, and it looks like we'll be able to pay bills again. Which is so not as much fun as shopping, but I'm learning. Tee hee. We were able to go on a mini vacation a few weeks back to Reno of all places. That is where my grandparents are, and we went out to visit them along with the rest of my family. Cory and I got there a day before everyone else and had some time to go see the car museum and get a lot of starbucks frappachinos. It was so much fun. I love vacations. March is going to be a month full of birthdays and birthday parties, so hopefully I'll have some more to say in the near future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Call me crazy, but paying bills is waaaay more fun if when you're done you don't owe anything to anybody. And then if you have money left over? Sweet, here come new clothes. :)
I'm with Annika. There's nothing like paying a bill off (I would have never said that in my single days and it has taken more than a few really dumb purchases on my part to realize that:) Calvin Coolidg said, "There is no dignity quite so impressive, and no independence quite so important, as living within your means."
I want to hear the whole story about getting kicked in the head, and, I've been making these REALLY EASY peanut butter cookies lately and everytime I do I think about Cory. E-mail me the when you have time about the "getting kicked in the head story"(weedywatson@gmail.com) and I'll send you this cookie receipe if you want it. -wendy
Post a Comment