Tuesday, January 27, 2009
One Month!
Today is the fantastic one month anniversary. Woot! I can't believe its already been one month, and in others, I can't believe it's only been a month! But don't get me wrong, we LOVE being married! It pretty much rocks. Anyhoo, let's catch up. We both have started school and work. Cory's been working at the Sears Auto Center, and I've been working with the energy vampires at Maple Lake. :) I love my job, and I know Cory enjoys his.......most days. Tee hee. School is, well, school. I have two classes in particular that I just adore, Child Psychopathology and Clinical Psychology. Its been a rather eventful month, full of moving (still, I know), shopping, decorating, working, schooling, sleeping.....whew! It doesn't help that I apparently am not allowed to sleep in anymore. Cory and I had our first morning where both of us didn't have to be anywhere last Friday. The very first one. We are just so busy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment