Wednesday, January 7, 2009
And So It Begins....
Whew. We made it. We're married!!! I know, I can't believe it either. But let me tell you, so far I am LOVING being married. It is so amazing. So let's catch up. Our wedding day was incredible, but incredibly cold. Taking pictures was so very very freezing. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get them back and I'll either be red or blue. I haven't decided yet! ;) Anyways, the luncheon was SO yummy. Holy cow. Then it was straight from the luncheon to the reception for more pictures, but these were inside at least, so I didn't freeze again. Whew. The reception was amazing, so beautiful and went perfectly. Not to mention, my cake was so good. Yay! A yummy wedding cake! That doesn't happen every day. Then Cory and I left and spent the night at Little America in the most amazing room I've ever seen. The next day we made our way down to Vegas Baby! We spent a few days there and then came back up for New Year's Eve and present opening. And then we started the moving process. I'm telling you, I am not moving again for a very very long time. We've been here about a week and we still have boxes everywhere. But things are getting better. It finally looks like people live here. I'll post pictures soon. And to top it all off, school just started. Wow. So not ready for that one. But hopefully being married won't be as hard on my grades as being engaged was! ;) Tee hee. We'll keep you posted on how things are going!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah!!! you have a blog. I just put it in my favorites column so I'll be checking it often. Totally random but, I had a dream about your wedding last night! (ask Stacy about my dreams, I have some crazy ones) It was at a restaurant and I was one of the servers and it was an "open bar" wedding. I was so nervouse becasue my table all asked for a bunch of different kinds of wine and I didn't want them to know that I had no clue what they were talking about and I didn't want to mess up your wedding so I faked like I knew what I was doing. And who ever your bar tender was in my dream... she was great. She totally help me out and everything worked out in the end. Your guests were happy. Thanks for hiring such a great bar tender:) he he.
-wendy
Post a Comment