I got a promotion at my work. YAY! I'm now an assistant supervisor on my shift. Mostly it means that I get my own set of keys and they leave me in charge every once in a while. Scary. Honestly, I think the part I was most excited about is the keys. Now I don't have to worry about ending up with the set that gets stuck in the lock every time you use it, even if I do only end up with that set about 10% of the time. Still. Now I just have my very own.
So next week my supervisor (Elena) is leaving me in charge because she thinks she should go out of town for her anniversary or something. Whatever. Mostly I'm just jealous that she's going on vacation. But that means that I will be in charge all next week at work. I'm super nervous. I really hope everyone is wonderful and there are no crisis situations. Hey, I can hope, right? :)
1 comment:
Where are you guys? I haven't seen you in forever! And I heard you're not going to be at dinner on father's day . . . grrrr.
Post a Comment