Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Um....now what?

So.  I'm done with finals.  HOORAY!!!  However, now I am left with that ever burning question: what do I do now?  I'm taking the rest of my classes through Independent Study and should be done with them fairly quickly, so that leaves a lot of my time open.  I need a new job.  Really, I do.  I've been applying anywhere and everywhere, but so far......nothing......not good.  

So here is where you all come in.  If you know of anything (and I mean anything) that people will pay me to do, and let me do it full time for a while, and preferably give me benefits, let me know.  And if it's not in Provo, excellent.  I want to get out of here for a while anyway!  ;)  Anyhoo, that is my plight for the moment.  

Oh and by the way.  Reasons I love spring:
1. Its warm enough that we took the top off the jeep.  WOOT!
2. We've have our window open for the last week.  Its excellent.
3. Last month, our utility bill was $40 less than what it was in February.  Most excellent in my book.  Lets never turn the heat on again.
4. Class is finally over
5. We had a picnic in the grass today.  And I got a little sunburned.  Summer tan, here I come!

And Lyn,  I know we need pictures, but to post pictures, we need to take pictures.  And our life consists of work and school.  Not many photo ops there, but hopefully summer will bring more!  :)

No comments: